Calendar (Oct 2018-present)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Oct 2018-present)

Postby Phoebe » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Thank you so much, I am horrified but appreciate the recap! I feel so badly about missing sessions. On Thursday I had three events in a row, which was not acceptable. Things are going quite poorly here on certain levels, so I know a few more long Thursdays like this could occur this spring - let us hope the timing is better for next game session. :(
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:33 am

I'm probably going to be a pancake after the next round, but I'm going to have to stand and fight...between the golembane amulet, the enchanted weapon and hope, I think I can do serious damage to this guy. But after that...pancake...and it will be up to Hal.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:02 pm

It's a golem. I moved into position to give you and kay flanking. I think, It may be attracted to the weapon you just made. If we can pour some healing into you or a wall of force in front of you, or something to slow the thing down, it's just a matter of time before it's dust. If dwyn shows, we'll get most of 100 hp of damage into it, along with thor's arrows,( Hal should give him his amulet) and hal's full round smite with flame of entangle, the thing might not last long enough to chase you. make sure you take your five feet and build some range. It doesn't appear to have the spell threat that a wizard would have, just melee.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:10 am

I may be late tonight. My son has a band concert that starts at 7:30 PM Central Time, and will probably go until 9:30 PM. His band performs first, so I may take my iPad and sneak out of the concert after he performs and join the game from my iPad until the concert is finished, then I can bring him home and join from my computer. But I'll try to be there as much as possible.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Ditto on tardiness. Chauffeur duties, not too extreme.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Hello, I am here if this is the night - if not I will see you all again soon.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:03 pm

Phoebe! Tonight was canceled so Darcs and Mrs. Darcs could rest and recuperate! No game tonight!
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:11 pm

The plan is still to play on 3/21. Someone just needs to bring me a Diet Coke.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:24 am

Yay! See everyone tonight! Let's kill that golem and find our way out of Runeforge!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:15 am

I will pm you.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:17 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:11 am

Tonight's the night! Eliahad cannot make it because of work (boo for missing! yeah for work!), but what about the rest of you? Will we have Dwyn and her newly-enhanced Lucille in play? One can only hope!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:52 am

So, yeah... if I recall we're in a room full of dummies... and some sparing dolls as well...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:53 pm

I'm in as soon as my kids are done with play practice.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:26 pm

Update: they are just starting act 2, and it is a 25 minute drive home when they are done. I will be late. I will try to at least join chat if they are still going at 8, but we'll see what happens.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:53 pm

This week, I think it's this week, I'll be wrestling with time zones and transportation. I'll do my best. Try not to die. If I don't get there fully, Hide behind Hal if Darcs lets you. He has like 8 lay on hands left. 6d6
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:04 am

Tonight! Will it be the night we finally get out of Runeforge? Will we even survive this current battle? Will Dwyn and Hal both be absent, leaving the fighting to the least burly of our combatants?! I guess we'll have to tune in to find out!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:04 am

I will be late, but I will try and be there!
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:57 pm

Tonight is the night. I just completed an update of the Loot listing. There's a lot of stuff on there that I'm sure people have claimed, but I didn't remember off hand, and I haven't started cross referencing character sheets. If there's something on there that you've claimed, please adjust the loot listing accordingly.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:34 pm

Eventually I'll be able to sit down and take a thorough accounting of where the character sheet is. Things are in great disarray right now and while I think I can make it to the session, please forgive me if I'm late or distracted during. I am super excited to get caught up on the game. It forms such a wonderful and invigorating contrast with the wall of poop that is normal daily, maybe more or less literally!

Return to “Runelords”