Calendar (Summer 2016)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Summer 2016)

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:56 am

Is there a reason that "her speech" and walking the puppy are connected in your mind? I know what my son's girlfriend thinks of Clinton, but she was a Sanders supporter... LOL (I'm assuming that is the "her" in question. I have paid practically no attention to this year's politics. It has been refreshing... I just got too jaded and tired. Someone was running who actually seemed to have views that were fairly close to mine and I knew that he had no chance of winning from the outset and it made me just ... shut down. Strange, since i was a fairly avid supporter of the extreme centrist we currently have in the White House.)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:03 pm

No deep connection - just that if I'm going to sit in my bedroom for hours, the dog will want to sit right there and then he won't get his crazy ya-yas out sufficiently before bedtime. Or he will try to get them out right there indoors. But if he's being walked on a long walk, that should be solved! I'm very proud of myself at the moment - I have worn him out for the present. In an hour he should be ready for another overland march, however. Posting my thoughts on Hillary in the other forum over there because I just cannot rein in the babble.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:36 pm

I have to run to the store because the milk went bad and we cannot survive in this house without a constant stream of milk. Hopefully back by start time!!!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:43 am

So, are we on for Thursday? I will be giving some post-soccer kid baths that evening but otherwise should be good!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:37 pm

That is the plan!

EDIT: Whew.... I just had to double-check that I am NOT taking my daughter back to school until next Monday!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:46 pm

I hope so! I know I'm looking forward to it!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:16 pm

I'mma going to be there!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:00 am

After further consideration and much sleep, I'm not giving up gaming. I will be there!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Ohhhhhh best day of the fortnight!!! I slept nine hours last night so I'm like a crazed squirrel, or better yet, my puppy upon seeing a squirrel!!!!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:36 pm

I will do my best to avoid telling you to "Just shut up, already! It's just a fucking squirrel, damn it!"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:42 pm

After this battle, do you think Dwyn needs a dog?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Do we have a dog in this fight?

[Sorry, just trotting out bad catch phrases...]

Of course, if it's a "Flying Squirrel" that breathes fire and has leathery wings... KILL THAT DAMNED THING!!!!!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:08 pm

DWYN DEFINITELY NEEDS A DOG YES.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Why not a bear?
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm holding one right now... Or is that the other way around...
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:02 am

I would take a bear, yes. Should we keep one unconscious but alive? Training could be accomplished by my friend Eldthor?

I am basically going to get through tomorrow thanks to the promise of Thursday night. Y'all.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Upcoming... if we stick with every two weeks, we're looking at:

Aug 25
Sept 8
Sept 22
Oct 6
Oct 20
Nov 3
Nov 17
Dec 1
Dec 15
Dec 29

That neatly avoids Thanksgiving and the week before Christmas.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:45 pm

So far, only 9/22 is a problem for me. Might be late if an October dress rehearsal goes off the rails, but Thursdays look ok.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:06 pm

So... tomorrow... tomorrow...

(Are we going to chase the dragon in real time, or have it settled in advance?)
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:01 pm

I'll most likely be there tomorrow, but I have a friend going through some shit right now, and if they need me, I'm gonna head out.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Runelords”