Magic Items to Make/Buy

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Magic Items to Make/Buy

Postby Mike » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Starting a list here, because we can save a TON of money if/when we craft our own, but then we need to prioritize, because it can be time consuming. We can even craft while on the road, but progress is slower.

Each item on the list will be followed by (crafting cost/day to craft/caster level required). To buy an item outright is twice the crafting cost generally.

Also remember on crafting that the crafter needs to make a Spellcraft check vs. 10+CL, and if they fail the check, the time and money listed below are simply lost. Dothan's spellcraft (for example) is +11. That means that for my Memory Journal, there's only a 1 in 20 chance of me losing everything. But for the Songbow, I've got a 30% chance of simply flushing all my cash down the toilet. Unless I can find some way to boost that, that's kinda scary.

Dothan: Songbow (3400 gp/7 days/CL 7)
Dothan: Memory Journal-6 skills (2750 gp/6 days/CL 2)
Dothan: Fairy Wings (27,000 gp/54 days/CL 10)
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Runelords”