Loot distribution

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Loot distribution

Postby Bluedevyl » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 am

Hello friends!!

I went through the loot entry yesterday afternoon while I was on my lunch break and found a couple of things that I think we may have handed out or that Anna might want to lay claim to.

- Headband of Intellect +6 - could REALLY use this. There was a headband +4 that Kay has claimed, does anyone object strongly if Anna claimed this one?
- Ring of Protection +2 - Still only wearing a +1, this might prove a useful upgrade

Things someone else could probably make use of:

Belt of Physical Might +4 (Con + Dex)
+2 Glamered Mithril Chain Shirt

Things Anna is going to try to upgrade or exchange once we get out:

Evil Robe of the Archmagi - DEFINITELY going to try to exchange these for a set of good robes... these are bar none the best item for Anna that exists anywhere
Bracers of Armor +3 - We have 4 or 5 sets of these. I might see if we could exchange them for a set of Bracers +5 so Anna won't have to worry about Mage Armor anymore

Things I'm almost certain people laid claim to, or are at least using:

Rod of mineral and magic detection
Mithril Staff
Manual of Gainful Exercise +2

See you all Thursday!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Re: Loot distribution

Postby Zen » Wed May 01, 2019 2:23 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed May 01, 2019 7:10 pm

Dothan will trade her current +2 mithral shirt for the glamered one. It's her style.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu May 02, 2019 8:11 am

I thought maybe Hal was using the exercise manual. If not then Dwyn probably can benefit from it. Tragically I I think I still have a feat that went unclaimed because I was too busy to read the feat tree again. I need to figure out what I'm doing.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu May 02, 2019 8:58 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat May 18, 2019 7:38 am

Did we ever figure anything out about this exercise manual and what happened there? I was in an exhausted blur* during the time we've dealt with that loot, and now finally have attained time and clarity and am prepared to update character sheet (and write up another goofball Dwyn story).

* Made coffee this morning and then wondered why I was still feeling so foggy and it's because I forgot to drink it. So I'm not fully prepared to say clarity is achieved but at least it's better. Post coffee it's going to be amazing!
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sun May 19, 2019 9:00 am

As far as the manual goes, Hal has it, but hasn't read it. I thought after going 'round on it that we concluded raising his minimum made the most mathematical sense.

When we get a ruling from Darcs on the rough totals, of everything, we'll likely spend a bunch of time investing in Magnimar, etc. Hal doesn't have any family and has a decent charisma and reputation, so he can babysit that process if everyone else has errands to run.
I can't for the life of me recall if we had any disposition on the white dragon carcass, but it might make useful armor for Thor and other non-metal wearers.

From the pile, Hal will trade up to the +3 darkwood from his +2 steel shield, unless there's a good reason not to.
He'd also take the necklace of natural armor and make the golembane an occasional piece or pass it on. His smiting cancels most DR so it's less of a difference, although I think having it for detection and damage was key in runeforge and may still be a huge factor.

If it's not wildly expensive he'd also take the +3 resistance cloak that went with the shield (both elven made, I believe). Right now he has the dimension door cloak, but once that's been used in a day, the other one would be nice to have.

Also there's apparently a +4 giant strength belt, which would be an upgrade for him, unless Dwyn can use it instead.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun May 19, 2019 11:55 am

I would love a strengthier belt (and can offer a plus-2 to someone), but I assumed that you were taking the manual, or if not you then someone else besides Dwyn. As I recall it was dripping in rotting flesh and fully imbued with all of the sihedron stuff she has decided is definitely evil, regardless of what the rest of you may say about possible neutrality and such. All of it evil at this point, for her. So she's not super excited about taking its advice; I think in 21st century American terms she would be some kind of annoying fitness evangelist, probably advocating a workout diet that features whole grains and seafood as opposed to the contemporary paleo fad. So she's got some type of training plan of her own, Erastil-approved variety and the only manual besides the Good Book she's apt to follow is by some Erastil-approved outlet.

And now I give you what my voice-to-text offered:
"Emmanuel that's enough you don't work when I want you to you goofball don't bark at me now what do I do I need to bark at me what's the trouble with you there!"

Return to “Runelords”