Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:47 pm

Hi all, I am very sorry about this but probably cannot join if we are doing this tomorrow night, at least until about 10-10:30 pm my time.
That is better than none! but please play the ol' gal for your benefit in whatever way needed before then - I have a major commitment that evening and no easy way to predict how long it will run.
:(
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:11 am

Tonight! Tonight! There's a party on the rooftop!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 pm

I am close to the rooftop but not cannot make it to the rooftop for another hour or so, I'm working on it!!
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:48 pm

Summary:
Identified flying guards as kuchrimas, nasty archers between 4 and 40 in number. Present plan is to sneak in at night to kill them and release the aurochs they are guarding to the outside world.

asked quill discussion questions, some possible allies Hidden Beast is some variety of vampire thing

Scouting giants as a trading party, so far no hostilities, although we're surrounded. 500 giants (noncombatants? Children? unknown) laborers, it looks like.

Next session, further developments in intel, and maybe trying to stampede some aurochs out of here so that the giants leave also in pursuit of what Hal thinks is their food source.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:44 am

Future FYI. I am scheduled for sinus surgery on February 27th, so I doubt that I'll be up to gaming that night. It's always possible that I might be able to login, but if I base things on the last time I had this type of surgery done, I was pretty out of it for at least 36 to 48 hours and couldn't really wear my glasses for that whole time, which would preclude using my computer for the most part.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:56 pm

release the aurochs

I am really hoping next Thursday is better for me. Miserable month all around with way too many things going on.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:11 pm

might be travelling and unavailable 2/27 also, will know soon
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:28 am

Tonight! Tonight? TONIGHT!! Show up and find out if or how stupid our decision was to just waltz right into an encampment full of giants.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:12 pm

I will need to take a brief pause at 11 PM local for the online Jeopardy test.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:07 pm

I have no idea what my participation level will be.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:16 pm

So we have, for tonight, best guessing:

PRESENT: SB, Tahlvin, Zen
UNKNOWN: Bill, Dave, Mike, Phoebe
ABSENT: Andrew
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:59 pm

I actually feel like crap today. I'm going to try and get there, but I kind of also want to curl up into a small ball and sleep for ages.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:39 am

Are we thinking about trying to do a make-up session for last week or not?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:59 pm

I'm thinking it's a "no" for this week, and that we'll just pick up next week with our regular schedule.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:42 am

I made that assumption after not seeing a response all day... :)
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:06 am

Tonight! We're on for tonight! Right?

I may be just a little late, since there's a pre-sectionals pasta dinner for my son's swim team that we are attending, but I will definitely be there.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:34 am

Yes... tonight is the night as far as I know. I also know that Mike is attending something that involves a long car trip... so hopefully he'll be back in time?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:39 pm

I am home and just need to do one thing and then log on!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Are we by any chance playing tonight?

Return to “Runelords”