Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Postby DMDarcs » Thu May 14, 2020 8:57 pm

The Wind? The Purge? Gone With the Wind? The Fast and The Furious? Snow White and the Seven Dwarves? An Inconvenient Truth? A River Runs Through It? Extremely Close and Incredibly Loud? American Hustle? Backdraft? The Brown Bunny? The Beast?
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Thu May 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Free Willie? Schitt's Creek? Tremors? Squat? The Howling?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Revenge of the Nerds
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu May 21, 2020 6:49 pm

So NOT tonight, I assume, unless someone sets me right.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu May 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu May 28, 2020 8:46 am

Tonight!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:03 am

Tonight! I believe the plan is to scout paths to the yetis and where we want to intercept the yeti leader, and to do aerial recon of the Tangle.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:03 am

Tonight! I'm finally getting caught up with work (just in time for the year to end), so I can start spending more of my emotional energy on this. If nothing else, I've learned that despite my introverted nature, I still need to get out of the house and see people and interact on a daily basis; otherwise, my spoons deplete much quicker than anticipated. I've got some things planned, and will go through the post-glitterpuss threads later today. All questions that I can will be addressed at the beginning of tonight's session.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:04 am

Tonight! I believe the plan is to check out the heptaric locus, or whatever it's called.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:47 am

That better be the plan, because that's what I've been working on. :)
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:47 am

Yes! Herpatic Totem, here we come!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am

Octoroc Locust!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:16 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:31 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:37 pm

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:58 pm

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:29 pm

Just a quick reminder that my rescheduled sinus surgery is rescheduled for this Thursday, July 9th, so I won't be there for the session unless there's been some massive improvement in the process since the last time I had to go through this crap.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:03 am

You're welcome to show up high on pain killers. :) I'm sure it will make for a wonderful scene.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:10 pm

I might be in difficulties tomorrow night as well. Will try to make it but there's a lot of negative things happening.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:19 pm

I think I need to cancel tonight. Too much life has happened in the past two days. It is 45 minutes before start time, and this is the first I've been home all day. As much as I would like the distraction of the game tonight, I have had to make too many decisions today about things that I really didn't want to have to deal with. My car broke down a mile away from home yesterday, and I've had it to 2 different places to get fixed. I have been trying to arrange transportation between home and an hour away, and have been relying on using my in-laws' car, my parents' car, and Andrew coming to fetch us all tonight. I still have no update on my car. In the midst of this, my son managed to fracture his elbow - also an hour away from home - so I had to deal with yesterday. SB was able to work on that today, and he's casted up and fine. I am starting to drift off to sleep as I write this message, but I really should eat some dinner before I do so. (The heat has been gross today, and I find it difficult to eat when I'm hot.)

Long story short, I'm being a lame-o and cancelling because I can't deal today.

I would like to make up for this by gaming next week (7/16/2020), and then the following week again (7/23/2020) to move back to our normal rotation.

Return to “Runelords”