Character Regrets

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Character Regrets

Postby Eliahad » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:48 pm

I had contemplated having Illian become addicted to potions and other magical aids to counteract his disabilities. I now regret not doing that. I mean, I still can, but some of his motivation for becoming so addicted has faded.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Re: Character Regrets

Postby Elle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:33 pm

Maybe he'll feel guilty when Dwyn is mowed down by bears, and take to the potions?
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:24 am

Or when Kay is chowed down on by bears...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:59 am

Yeah, I was trying to be polite, but yeah. Don't worry kiddo, I'm coming to get them! Never mind the giant will probably drop a stone on my head before that happens, but I got your back!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:28 am

I regret starting the game with a mount (or possibly I regret not developing that). Molly was going to be a bit of color for Dothan, but she has just never played into the game in any major way. I think I/Dothan am too self-centered to focus on two things at once.

I regret (sorta) having Dothan kill Tsuto. It was out of character. I thought I'd play more with Dothan being a little more morally ambiguous, but ultimately it didn't suit her.

I regret not starting with a set of fairy wings.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:14 pm

I regret not taking paranoid as a character disadvantage... I play that way often enough...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Dorrac regrets sobriety, and not getting into Illian's pants.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Whoa! Didn't see that one coming.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:09 am

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Runelords”