Post-Glitterpuss Plans

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.

100%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 5
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Post-Glitterpuss Plans

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:49 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:18 pm

(Also, while y'all were debating things, before Illian came in at the end...I was trailing a yeti. It seems like both food and shiny things would convince them that we are friends... Or at the very least, they seem to just be guys, you know?)
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:33 pm

We have enough flight capacity and invisibility capacity (sam's ring, etc) that aerial mapping/evaluation might be a great first step to measure movement, population, etc.
It would be a bit coarser resolution than having Illian tail a yeti, but would hugely speed our awareness and intel gathering.

Jungle parts are notoriously resistant to aerial recon, but if Hal is doing it, he has 60' detect evil and could at least locate centers that radiate.

One caveat: watch out for dragons.
One potential opportunity: if the vultures have an established flight path, we might be able to erect wards or snares and passively eliminate them.
Getting rid of enemy airpower is a huge step in maximizing the effectiveness of our own.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:31 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:11 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:03 pm

Gamigin I can't contribute at the moment but I find his name HILARIOUS Gamigin Gamigin Gamigin and so many legggggs on his compatriots.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:23 pm

So my understanding is that we want to find the edge of the occluding field, and see what that means for us trying to get through.

The other thing that was suggested was to see if we could find any rune wells in the city and if there are, if we can disrupt them in any way.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:38 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:45 pm

Is tonight the night? I'm sorry to be so clueless but the amount of activity happening over here occludes the normal passage of time.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:35 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:19 pm

Is it? I just came in and going to computer ????? Need to put lasagna in fridge.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Return to “Runelords”