Rebranding Effort :D

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.

The "Insert Title Here" Of The Rusty Dragon

Poll ended at Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Company
100%
Fellowship
No votes
Band
No votes
Brotherhood
No votes
Association
No votes
The Sphere Ensemble
No votes
Order Of The Song
No votes
The Great Lakes Avengers (my personal favorite Avengers team)
No votes
The Traveling Wilburys
No votes

Total votes: 7
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rebranding Effort :D

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:12 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:00 pm

If you want to link 10 people with a Telepathic Bond, you have to be at least 24th level to link 9 people + yourself.

Captain's Horn isn't Paizo canon. It is a 3rd party creation that was made before Pathfinder was even a thing.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Oh man, if only your Dungeon Master didn't really care about the whole pre-post Pathfinder canonicity.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:54 pm

I don't really want a tattoo if there's a way we can have more star trek style communicators please. Eventually there is probably a spell like "teleport me outta here omg!" and I'd like to be able to request beaming up.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:27 pm

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:57 am

Yeah I like that "rusty" effect and the variegated color effect in the background of Zen's picture but don't know how to merge the two.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:05 pm

New Badge:

and Flag:

Or, if you want the simpler Rust Colored Dragon:
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Yassssssssssssssssssss. Nice work, everybody!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Looks great!
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:28 pm

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

The badge is just amazing--I mean, really good work, Zen.. And the simple flag works perfectly as a standard.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:39 pm

OMG the badge is so cool. I love all of it! Zen I wish we could enlist you to do the nation's license plates.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:41 pm

Mike can we make it an avatar pic? I mean just for a while... I just want to Seeeeeeee it everywhere!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:29 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:12 am

Lol! Forgot about that aspect.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi, I love it, no tattoos for Samaidriel, she's sticking with just the one on her forehead thanks.

<3
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Copying this from the other thread, so everyone gets a chance to see it (thanks to Zen!):
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Return to “Runelords”