Calendar (Fall 2016)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Fall 2016)

Postby Phoebe » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:14 am

Probably you will be there because I might not be - or at least, not the whole time. I will try to come for whatever part I can. You can just have Dwyn smash things, if possible, if I am not present.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:07 am

Sorry, but I think have to cancel tonight's game. Based on my schedule this week, I'm not sure what time I'll be home tonight, and I certainly won't be able to stay up late when I do get home. I will be more than happy to move this week's game to next week and do two weeks in a row. I'm just not going to be able to handle tonight. Sad face.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 am

Hey, real life happens! So, we are officially changing December 1 to December 8 and moving forward?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 pm

No sweat. Do what you gotta do.

I didn't even like this stupid game anyway.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:38 pm

Okay! Good luck, DMDarcs! You're still awesome!

I'mma still going to jump on tonight if anyone wants to do something. Instant Game, maybe? I can run it... (If we play, we can meet up in Runelords and then maybe start a new place so as to not interrupt the flow of Runelords too much.)
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Sounds fun!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:26 pm

If we play tonight, I'd rather not go next week at all. I say we just call this a bye week for Runelords and then pick back up again on the 8th.

Three weeks in a row during the holidays feels like too much.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:30 pm

And I can play Instant Game if everyone wants, or a game of Zombie Cinema would work as well. It's a gm-less zombie RPG, and I can explain the rules in three minutes.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:55 pm

So we're not playing tonight, and what's the schedule moving forward? We need a sticky post at the top of this board where Mike can maintain a list of upcoming dates.

So the normal schedule would have been: 12/1, 12/15, 12/29. Is the plan to do: 12/8, 12/15, 12/29?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Well, I'd probably rather do Runelords the next two weeks then... I'm relatively free most Thursdays, with the possible exception of the 22nd, which may end up being when I take my daughter to a play in Chicago...
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:16 pm

I don't care how we do it. If the plan is to take Darcs's suggestion and run two weeks in a row (12/8 and 12/15), then I will bow out of tonight.

And yes, 12/8, 12/15, 12/29 would then be the schedule for the rest of the year.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:21 pm

And FWIW, the Calendar thread for each season is supposed to be the pinned thread where I maintain all the dates for the season, but I am bad about upkeep, and we're overdue for a Winter thread now.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:19 pm

I'm going to log in... Soooon.... Getting to computah

Return to “Runelords”