Information Gathering - Mokmurian and Jorgenfist

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Information Gathering - Mokmurian and Jorgenfist

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Hey everybody - I'm just going to put this thread here as a placekeeper. I'm going to sort through the chat log on Roll20 and our other threads and try to condense everything we currently know about Mokmurian, the giants he's gathering, Jorgenfist, the potential routes there, everything.

I'm personally getting mildly overwhelmed with all of the info floating around, and it always helps me to organize it to see everything more clearly.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Information Gathering - Mokmurian and Jorgenfist

Postby Mike » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:45 pm

I approve this message.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:33 pm

I approve of Mike's approval.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:07 pm

A reapprove all of the above approvals. Wait, reapprove almost sounds like reprove, which would have the opposite meaning... uh... I DO approve, though! :)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:51 pm

So, problem 1 that I've discovered, the chat log was cleared in Roll20, so we can now only go as far back as last week's session. All of the revelations that we got from Gunrus in the session 3 weeks ago isn't accessible at the moment.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:12 pm

You can usually get the older stuff, but it can be deathly slow and sometimes bogs down my browser... You have to load the archive.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 pm

No, I did. The archive has been cleared. Darcs has been trying to clear it for a while now because it loads every time the game is initialized and it makes the session lag. It's gone.

It's probably going to take me a little while to compile all of the stuff through my somewhat faulty memory and the other threads. I'll let you know what I find by tomorrow afternoon.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:50 pm

In the last week, I've finally started making an effort to actually use everyone's proper names whenever they come up. We've used so many different made up names for Teraktinus and Mokmurian (and others) that it's usually a giant pain to try to search for anything specific on any of them.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Runelords”