Let's Loot

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Let's Loot

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Ah... that could make a difference. I'll ask Darcs about selecting out pieces for ourselves. If there's much of a time issue with doing so, then Dothan will skip the extra cash in favor of expediency.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:13 pm

I would like to preserve the scales, to be used to create bracers.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby bralbovsky » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:59 pm

So, gloves of climbing. etc not as useful as thought, add them into sell pile, looking to replace with necklace of adaptation when available
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:42 pm

So... I guess we find out how much we are getting for the loot this evening? If I can afford to get a +2 ring of protection along with the other stuff we're looking to get, I'll sell the +1 version that I have with the party stuff.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “Runelords”