How deep are we in this?

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

How deep are we in this?

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:46 am

Anyone have an accurate count of stuff? We played for three years in real time. That's maybe 80 sessions. At an average of 3 hours per session (maybe a little over), we could call that 250 hours of play time.

That's a lot of game.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How deep are we in this?

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:05 pm

According to my Roll20 account, I've played 308 hours. Now, part of that was a game run by Stan, but I've also missed a couple sessions of the Runelords campaign, so it probably evens out. So probably a good 300 hours of play time.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:57 pm

Mine has 377 hours. I was only there for a couple of the "Cost of Magic" sessions with Stan, but I also played in his Detuni: Under Foot Island campaign. I've also missed a day or two for RoRL, so I would say that we are somewhere in the 275 to 300 range.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:39 pm

I'm looking into retirement homes we can populate together so it never ends. Well, until The end.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:55 pm

The house at the end of my block is for sale.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:39 pm

A group gaming home!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:10 am

Seriously, do you want to be playing Bingo or whatever? Okay, I am up for several years of Bridge. But come on, it's important that we find the nursing home where they have a regular Pathfinder game.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:04 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:09 am

That is so cool. I can't imagine NOT still doing this at their age.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:13 am

Imagine STARTING at their age! That would be cool too!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:03 am

Return to “Runelords”