Annamanuě's Item Enhancement Emporium

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Annamanuě's Item Enhancement Emporium

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:19 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:45 am

Unless Caster Level is listed in Requirements, it's not a requirement. Usually it's just to set the Crafting DC.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:59 am

Ah, right, thanks. With all of the arcane casters I've played over the years, I've never actually played any that took CMA&A before, so this is all new to me.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:08 pm

I've only got it in my head, because I've been obsessively looking up stuff Dothan can get.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Wellllllll, back to ye olde drawing board. Lucille is +2 already. I'll check out the other options, maybe a +1 option. Or something for the armor.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:06 pm

So we've basically determined that it'll cost 21,000 gp and take 6 weeks of work. If there's major downtime post-Mokmurian we can probably make that happen, provided we find enough spare change lying between his couch cushions.

The caster level check shouldnt be a problem. I can take measures to ensure a higher roll... as long as it's not a one, we should be fine.

There's probably not anything that we could do before we got to Jorgenfist, anyway.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Aren't we at Jorgenfist already?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:22 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:50 am

Oh that is bad. So we aren't, like, clearing away these stone throwers to emerge at the top of the stairs and find M. Ha ha, great, whee!!! Scary.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Nope. This is just the welcome wagon.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “Runelords”