Jorgenfist Planning

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jorgenfist Planning

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:59 am

My concerns about Doom have been solidified because I was pretty sure this guy was the big M himself and now it appears that he is merely some form of Little M. But isn't it possible that he has somehow merged his body with the stone in such a way that he's no longer really a giant? Still I don't think that our DM would be calling him a Golem repeatedly if he were not a Golem. Anyway the point is that this guy is going to kill us all, and then big M is going to kill us all again, and then the lamia are going to eat our bodies.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:32 am

You need to be a shiny, happy person!

We happen to have encountered someone that has damage reduction. It's not completely unexpected. We just happen to have encountered him at a point where we aren't in the best position to help, thanks to the saving throws everyone is having to make due to the fumes from the cauldron or the weird room that shrunk half the party. We're already starting to turn the corner, with the golem grappled and now that we've identified a weakness to his damage reduction: if you have adamantium weapons, now's a good time to use 'em!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:42 am

The thing is definitely a stone golem. Dothan IDed it with a successful knowledge check.

It is vulnerable to adamantium.
It is resistant to most magic.
Rock to Mud spells slow it down.
Stone to Flesh spells remove some of its resistances.

That's what she learned.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:36 am

So zapping him with a lightning bolt would be a waste of one of my last spells?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Yep. Save that sucker for later.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Return to “Runelords”