A Night Called Tomorrow

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

A Night Called Tomorrow

Postby Kyle » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:06 am

I normally don't pay for podcasts, but I decided to try out Howl.fm for a year ($35) so I could listen to Offices and Bosses (a spinoff of Hello from the Magic Tavern). So I've been sampling a bunch of the exclusive content they have over there, and found A Night Called Tomorrow, which is written by James Urbaniak (from Venture Bros.) and is written by him and his writing partner Brie Williams.

I love James Urbaniak, and particularly his podcast, Getting On with James Urbaniak.

A Night Called Tomorrow is done like a radio show in the 50s and is a sci-fi/supernatural tale in Los Angeles. It is amazing. The production values are great, the acting is great, the story is compelling. I can't say enough good things about it.

I love this show. If for no other reason- go try a free week of howl.fm so you can listen to the handful of short episodes they've released so far.

You can thank me later.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: A Night Called Tomorrow

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:40 pm

I LOVE Urbaniak, and his very best episodes from Getting On are the ones written with/by Brie Williams. I imagine this is amazing.

Thank you.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: A Night Called Tomorrow

Postby Kyle » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:07 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”